viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

PRESIDENTE BARACK OBAMA.ACERCA DE INMIGRACIÓN

Tonight:

Para: reflejo3c@hotmail.com

Tonight at 8 p.m. ET, I'll address the nation from the East Room of the White House about the actions I'm taking to help fix our broken immigration system. This is an issue that every single citizen s
De: President Barack Obama (info@mail.whitehouse.gov)               
Enviado:jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014 23:30:50
Para:reflejo3c@hotmail.com

 


Tonight at 8 p.m. ET, I'll address the nation from the East Room of the White House about the actions I'm taking to help fix our broken immigration system.
This is an issue that every single citizen should care about. It cuts to the fabric of who we are as Americans, and what this country stands for.
I hope you'll tune in:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/immigration-action
Watch
President Barack Obama

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario